Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) in "X-men 1", directed by Bryan Singer....

Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart):.."... and then.. I saw the vision... I saw a man.. a Redbird Firehawk Native American Man.. and I nodded at him and then.. I recognized him.. he was John Proudstar.. who I'd met almost day's after I first came up with the name.. the "X-Men".. with Ms. .. Ms. MacTaggart.. and he is a grave but humourous .. protector of the .. sorry.. of the very solid, very real.. SOUL of Raven Darkholme.. for the soul in human form of Raven Darkholme is with Havok right now.. in.. I know not where.. ahh.. what a terrible way to say something.. that is.. it's that .. it's her soul.. I .. I SAW Raven Darkholme's very soul as a PERSON leave .. leave Raven Darkholme behind.. and leave with Havok.."

Kitty Pryde: - crying -.. ".. to Heaven..?.."

Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart):...".. ahh.. remember, dear child.. it is Mystique's unique mutant-powers at issue here.. so both she her soul in solid form and identity and Havok are together somewhere very, very close to our plane of existance..."

scene in Bryan Singer's-directed "X-Men 1".. written by Hanno Jason Leigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment