Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Rogue (Savannah Samson) is a very, very young woman named Anna Marie (Savannah Samson) in Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-men" movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHFMZ7oxThM&t=105s

.. the below URL.. sound-clip.. music-clip.. "Beautiful lie".. from Batman vs Superman; dawn of justice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8




Rogue (Savannah Samson):...".. Havok.. I'm .. I'm sorry... I'm going to address some of your acting.. some of your acting-limitations.. some of your limitations in acting-technique... WHAT??!!... Havok!!... I'm talking from the future... I have acting limitations.. I have nothing but acting limitations... Havok.. I am talking from the future.. boo hoo hooo.. I actually AM addressing my past self's SEVERE acting limitations.. and also yours Havok.. in terms of your already excellent acting.. I am going to improve you as an actor, Havok.. Rogue's future.. self is going to improve your acting-technique, Havok... it's the plot.. it's this CFNM-Plot and CFNF-Plot that Rogue has ensnared all her fellow Uncanny X-Men and poor, poor Magneto in .. I'm ending it... I'm inculcating a regime of stoicism... of iron-grating stoicism.. their will still be some of the womb-warm-sensation of relief.. involved.. as well.. but.. see.. Havok.. boo hoo hoo.. the hardness of my acting-teaching method is ALL against my own poor past-self.. she is going to SUFFER so much.. SO much.. not actually at MY hands.. at the hands of her FUTURE Self.. but Rogue's future self is going to tandemize her teaching her acting-teaching method with the intense, severe, horrific suffering of Rogue.. of her present-day self to you.. Havok.. Havok.. your voice is very good, your voice-technique is very good, Havok.. it's your expressing of emotion.. HAVOK!!!.. teh expressing of EMOTION is IMPERITIVE for my OWN past self, for your present-day poor, poor Rogue.. it's taht.. Havok.. I'm going to help you with emotionally implosive acting.. with stoic acting, Havok.. when you are a Knight Errant to poor, poor, emotionally explosive Rogue.. and emotionally implosive Rogue as well.. poor, poor present-day Rogue.. I'm going to help you with a emotion iron-grating rigour of emotion, Havok.. in respect to the horrific suffering of my past-self, Rogue..."

Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh): .. ".. I'm trying to hear as much as I can of what you're saying.. Rogue.. to very little avail .. thru the telepathic buffers and mufflers and amorphous membrane-boundaries of the telepathic dreamscape.. I'm afraid, Rogue..."

Rogue (Savannah Samson):.. ".. Boo hooo hooo.. I don't think I'm getting out what I'm saying out accurately at ALL, Havok..."

monologue for Savannah Samson's Rogue... written by screenwriter Hanno Jason Leigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment