Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wasp Queen Kathy Kane... is the shared role of Sunyata Herzegovenia .. and Tiffany fallon..?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAw1eJvB6aA


Kathy Kane (Sunyata Herzegovenia / Tiffany Fallon (?)..)..."... I feel a landscape of empty sorrow is my very inward marrow core.. and this is me as an empty.. and my thorough inward emptiness is my infinite sorrow... and my sorrow is infinite.. and it is a wasteland.. a hollow men t.s. eliot wasteland.. I am the soul empty soul inward of .. ".. mistah kurz, he dead..".. I am Kathy Kane.. I am.. ".. mistah Kurz, he dead.."... I think their is something very bad, very dire, very dreadful I am going to say.. it is that their are so MANY people in Tim Horton's coffee shop parking lots at 7:00 in the morning.. so many, so many.. so many people .. so many PEOPLE so awake early, early in the morning.. so, so many people early and awake in the morning populating the Tim Horton's coffee shop parking lot.. in cars.. inside cars.. so many cars.. so many cars.. I talk to myself long, long, long conversations while I walk thru the parking lot toward the Tim Horton's building.. I say to myself.. that I know that Linda Danvers doesn't like it when I say this.. but I don't want to exist, I don't want to physically exist during the Doctor's appointment.. with the Dermatologist.. an old, elderly male dermatologist.. I think he's from Halley's comet... so that.. like any inhabitant native to Halley's comet.. he doesn't.. actually.. EXIST.. when he gives me my examination for my skin-eczema.. but I don't want to physically exist during that appointment either.. I want to blink out of existance during that whole appointment.. and I think.. I .. CAN... I think Halley's comet can send out radio-waves .. or radio-beams.. or laser-beams.. or .. well.. Halley's comet can irradiate perhaps gentle radiation.. gentle compassionate, benign, healthy radiation.. the healthy kind.. the healthy kind .. of radiation... that can blink me physically out of existance.. so that... I don't .. physically.. EXIST.. during my medical exam for my severe skin-eczema by an old, elderly male dermatologist.. my father's also their.... at the appointment.. by my father.. well.. he's my father.. Linda Danvers.. she is also going to the same exact dermatologist.. in the sense that their are so few doctors on planet earth.. that the same doctor.. both my dermatologist and Linda Danvers's dermatologist.. are literally the same person treating examining us both medically in different countries... in physically different locations... he's the SAME man.. the same doctor .. the same dermatologist.. I think all the elderly male doctors may be from Halley's comet.. they may be native to Halley's comet.. all of them.. all of them... so that they have the special power of physically being in the same exact different locations, even in different countries at precisely the same time, the same hour, the same minute, teh same second.. the medical exam by the elderly, male dermatologist should only take a few minutes, almost only a few seconds.. actually.. but I don't want to physically exist during those few seconds.. Linda Danvers has .. this special, crucial, deeply disturbing kink in her nature.. where she likes me Kathy Kane so, so very much.. that she Linda Danvers doesn't think it's NICE to believe that I Kathy Kane would not physically exist.. whereas.. she .. Linda Danvers.. she can actually not physically exist.. that's okay.. that's okay.. she's just Linda Danvers.. ordinary Linda Danvers.. and I'm Wasp Queen of the Stage Kathy Kane.. I'm the Elanora Duse of Superheroines to her... I'm Kathy Kane the Duse of Superheroines to Linda Danvers.. who doesn't see herself as special at all.. so .. oh NO... Linda Danvers doesn't think it's NICE for me Kathy Kane to not physically exist for a period of time.. whereas she.. she the Linda Danvers who doesn't think she's special .. and she IS.. Linda Danvers is extraordinarily special.. please.. Linda Danvers.. let me not physically exist during that medical exam that I'm going to have by the elderly, male dermatologist.. please let me not physically exist during that medical exam that he's giving me.. Linda Danvers.. by the power of Halley's comet, let the power of Halley's comet be said and believed, be said, be believed.. to blink me physically out of existance during that dermatologist appointment I'm having... so that not only does he not exist.. the elderly male dermatologist from Halley's comet.. he's native to Halley's comet.. but I don't physically exist during the appointment either..."

Linda Danvers in a different country.. is.. she Linda Danvers is frozen in abject terror and horror of herself..

Alexis Luthor (in yet a different country.. wait .. in different State.. Linda Danvers and Alexis luthor are both in America.. Kathy Kane is in Canada.. in a small town in Canada..)

Alexis Luthor: .. ".. Linda ... please.. please don't hurt Kathy Kane.. " - Alexis Luthor starts crying -..".. even to say that.. I can't even IMAGINE the hurting of Kathy Kane.. to actually say it.. to actually say it.."

Linda Danvers is moaning softly.. she is paralyzed at herself with horror and terror....

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. who has recently co-written some Wonder Woman comics as James  Robinson.. and also co-written some Wonder Woman comics recently as Greg Rucka. for his Wonder Woman Rebirth run.. his second run.. his second run...Greg Rucka's second run on Wonder Woman comics... his second run...

No comments:

Post a Comment