Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Havok:.. "... it's the death of Senator Walker that I saw .. I believe.. in the year.. 1997..?.. in the very first X-men movie ever made .. it never left me.. I've been haunted.. my soul has been scarringly haunted by his death ever since it happened.. twenty-one years ago.. did it..?.. that's why I chose a volcanic-death-by-tectonic-face-scars-of-volcanic-fire for my Havok for Hanno Jason Leigh's Havok Hanno Ridal Raudsepp's Havok in "X-men 1", directed by Bryan Singer.. where it turns out actually that Havok.. and Rebecca Romijn's Raven Darkholme.. aren't deceased at all.. and that Raven Darkholme has transmuted, alchemically transmuted into the very self-substance of her own quark meson lepton self-substance she has transmuted herself into the very self-substance of her own soul, her Raven Darkholme's substance-soul played by Holly Madison.. Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh) and Mystique.. before Rebecca Romijn.. now Holly Madison .. both disappear.. into the George Clooney William Fichtner John C. Reilly Perfect Storm Ocean-air atmosphere's of Whirlwinds and tornado's and Twisters of the Days of Future Past Realm.. where Rebecca Romijn Mystique now in the form of Holly Madison transports thru wave-particle duality phase-shifting with Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh) into this Perfect Storm Days of Future Past Realm... in "X-men 1", directed by Bryan Singer.. but I didn't.. or couldn't think of what my apparent death.. out out brief or eternal candle a snuff'ed out whicker-flame.. what this would do to actress Rebecca Romijn.. like I was now Bruce Davison.. like I was now Bruce Davison's choices about Senator Walker.. and I didn't.. couldn't .. think about my chosen "death" scene in which I transmute into the inward atmosphere of the Volcanic and fire-tectonic earthquake soul of Alex Summers Havok.... it's that.. maybe.. I should .. think... about the gore that Rebecca Romijm will resultantly file and register her own death in regrads to.. for her own Rebecca Romijn Raven Darkholme's death scene.. I should .. seriously.. honestly.. intensely .. consider that... perhaps both of us.. can be.. Macbeth.. together with Holly Madison.. and also with together with Holly Hunter and William Hurt...?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUTmb8eSbc

No comments:

Post a Comment