Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

"Man of Steel" screenplay written by Hanno Jason Leigh...

Faora-Ul (Antje Traue):...".. A rock Castle of candy.. for a gentle barbecue-sweet chocolate candy is bringing the sweet gentle compassionate evil oozing out of our inward bacterial-culture of soul Kryptonian.. General Zod.. I am a believer in mayhem the colour and archipelago infrastructure of mayhem is an autumn-rose leaf.. but I bring peace to mayhem... mayhem is a such a rowboat phase-shift rowing of peace in my very face and voice so peace is what I bring to mayhem and I bring tiny rivulet river-drops of peace like droplets of milk pond mayhem.."

General Zod:.. ".. I must destroy this universe.. it is a bad seed universe.. so corrupt a universe this is that we both inhabit that the aborting of this whole universe is an abortion.. I'll.. allow.. "

Lara:.. ".. I .. I'm sorry.. Zod.. my very death in my river-soul tells me softly that I cannot allow Krypton to be metamorphisized by you General Zod into an abortion.. by mediaeval crushing-drawbridge logistics of Kryptonian Wolf-Boat engineering, the souls and consciousness's and cerebral temperatures.. and scholarly mental academia of intellection of every single one of millions of inhabitants of Krypton is being siphoned, channelled into my baby son, Kal-el.. he is like.. an archive of scrolls and lit rushes and hieroglyphs my baby son Kal-el is.. it is not .. easy for him.. to collect million of souls of those native to Krypton in his own innocent, gently soul.."

General Zod:.."...The Corruption in me is so wet and dank that your baby son who I SHOULD be pledged to defend and protect at the cost of my very own life.. it seems I may be an earnest danger to him instead.. for a motiveless malignancy drives my soul.. and I am such a mediaeval menalith of political academia incarnate.. that I .. General Zod.. no.. no petty rivals between my state of intellection and the superior intelligence of your baby son, Kal-el... that's a very nice name for your son.. Lara.."..

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. for Steven Spielberg and Zack Snyder...

No comments:

Post a Comment