Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Daniella Amavia is Selene, the Black Queen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YCjt1S6Sec


Selene, the Black Queen (Daniella Amavia):..".... the seeds of my inward defeat.. of my truly vanquished soul brought to its own autopoietic, autodidactic suicide.. by.. sob sob.. poor, poor Nightcrawler.. sob sob.. poor, poor Kurt Wagner.. grrrrhhhhhrrrrr.. grrrwoowwlll... it's because he's Catholic, isn't it.. but their's one thing it by the wings of Perdition CAN'T be.. about .. his persecution by the most filthy of mutant-haters.. and it can't be about.. his appearance.. about Nightcrawler's appearance.. ahh.. growwwwlllll.... a rumbling death I will bring upon myself .. heh.. perhaps at the Victorious hands of dear, precious Kurt Wagner.. and I am so inwardly champagne visceral rocky cavernous rivulets of my loins and delicate bowels ready to by the most brilliant Prince Amerigo Machiavellian and Borgiasque maneuvres arrange most exquisite and humiliating defeats of myself the Black Queen, Selene of the Goddess Diana of pickpockets and thieves and all who run by the huntress chariot-wings of hte Moon... I am craving my own my exquisite and humiliating defeat at the hands of Kurt Wagner, at the hands of Nightcrawler.. for so must be the pathetic, nakedly abject destiny of the Selene, the Black Queen of a Black Arts and motivated by her most own most inward Black Heart of craven corruption.. a true Hellfire I will plunge my bare, nude, sacred and precious body into to sizzle my bare skin over all my whole bare body into the most Rubens redspotted crimson iron-red mixture of autumn bare skin Selene colours so that I am by the iron-prods of humiliating Black Queen utter defeat wrought by sizzling fire of Sunlight purest into my own bare body the colour of an autumn leaf.. and all at the hands of the deft sulphurous clubbed-foothands of Nightcrawler, the fuzzy elf of Rivendale and Bree Inn..."

monologue for Daniella Amavia written by Hanno Jason Leigh... for the very first "The Uncanny X-Men" movie ever directed, ever made, by Marty Scorcese....

No comments:

Post a Comment