Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Society Lex and Natalia Knight...

Society Lex (Hanno Jason Leigh):.. ".. Natalia..  Natalia Knight.. when we have a son together.. you will not be a mother to that son.. I will not be a father to that son... fathers are human garbage.. so are mothers.. we will be good people to our son, the son that we have together.. we will be neither mother or father to our son.. we will be good people to our son.. fathers are human garbage.. mothers are human garbage.. saying ... oh father who art in heaven is saying oh human garbage who art in heaven.. saying oh mary mother of Christ.. is saying oh mary human garbage of Christ.. the curse can end with us.. Natalia Knight... we will be good people to our son.. Natalia Knight ... to the son we have together.. Natalia Knight.. we will be neither mother or father to our son.. Natalia Knight.."

Natalia Knight:.."... Society Lex... my mouf hurts.. my mouf hurts..."

Society Lex:..".. oh God.. oh God.. oh God.. oh God.. I understand now.. why my father asked me to pick up that soda can.. he pointed at his mouth.. he didn't say a word.. he pointed at his mouth.. he had just had dental surgery.. his mouf hurt. his mouf hurt.. just like Diana of Themiscyra.. just like Wonder Woman.. with my older brother, Maxwell Lord.. with my older brother, Maxwell lord.. and .. he reads newspapers.. that talk about .. the authoritativeness of recycling.. Let it be.. Let it be.. the Beatles.. John Lennon.. let taht soda can be.. let taht soda can be.. he never reads ANYTHING like that in the newspapers.. i haven't even read the Report on Business or Front page section of these newspapers.. not even these sections of the newspapers.. in the past two years.. at ALL.. AT .. ALL.. his mouf hurt .. his mouf hurt.. Diana of Themiscyra said.. to Maxwell Lord, to my older brother, Maxwell lord.. Diana of Themiscyra told him.. my mouf hurts... my mouf hurts.. oh God.. oh God.. oh God.. I have to go back to being a reasonable man.. instead of my being this Adolf Hitler-scale reservoir and fountain of hate.. of pure unbridled hate from my soul.. from my very soul itself..."...

monologue for Society Lex written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... Adrien Veidt.. $5.. Cobb-Douglas Function... $10.. Apollo and Zeus!... by the will of Jesu and Zeus!!!!... Gauss-Markov Theorum.. $10.. $11.. Artemis schizophrenia.. the greek goddess Artemis goddess of 13-year old and 14-year old girls.. to be taken to an island enclosure.. of Corinth(?)... to be raised and tutored by Artemis greek goddess of the compassionate hunt and of Bears.. like boo hoo hoo sob sob.. Callisto.. $11.. endogenous and exogenous variables.. explanatory and dependant variables.. $6. Ted Kord.

No comments:

Post a Comment