Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Alexis Luthor (Michael Mickael Rosenbaum) and Diana of themiscyra (Megan Gale).... in Sophia Copolla-directed, "Wonder Woman III; the Ares Project"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT44OfNMQ9k


Alexis Luthor:..".. It was always.. that.. when I read George Perez's Wonder Woman comics.. Diana.. I always thought that Wonder Woman.. that Diana.. looked like Athena Rolando... and then I read.. I think.. issue twenty five or twenty six.. and Diana looked .. she had .. an angular face.. if that's polite of me to say.. Diana.. I mean... she looked just like you... Diana... George Perez's Wonder Woman looked just like you.. Diana.. and I always... it's like.. a boyhood dream-girl dream that she would be real... and then .. you arrived.. and I thought.. Heavens.. God has sent Wonder Woman to earth... and their is an Athena .. and an Ares.. and a Medusa... and a Hera.. a Zeus.. an Apollo and Artemis... and their is a Yahveh or Jehovah.. or both.. and they all sent Wonder Woman to earth.. and she's you... and .. no words.. no words..."...

.. a Michael Michkael Rosenbaum Alexis Luthor monologue in "Wonder Woman III; the Ares project"....

No comments:

Post a Comment