Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

"William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 1", directed by... Scorcese....

Barbara Minerva (Angelina Jolie):...".... my swee' bairn wiffie… Diana... you come into my life like a grain of woodchuck wheat.... like a rustic bell of old tinder... it is the awesomeness of your figure of soul that beckons me to my own … inward marshes of compassionate cruelty..."

Diana (Megan Gale):...".. the way you talk.. you talk in the swaying pendulum poetry of our gentle sisters of Themiscyra... Barbara Minerva.. I hope.. I hope you don't mind if I say both your first and your last name.. together.. usually .. frequently..."

Barbara Minerva:..".. always.. Diana.. always.... "

Diana (Megan Gale):...".... do you mind .. my remarking on your voice.. Barbara .. Minerva... your voice has a swaying pregnant pause of infinite patience to it.. of the channels and breadths of years or decades is what is contained in your voluptuous, rotund patience of voice.. Barbara Minerva..."

Barbara Minerva (Angelina Jolie):...".. you are so generous in your praise of my … of a voice I have that always felt like a dead weight in my mouth.. sorry.. Diana.. that wasn't a nice thing for me to say.. about my voice.. after you so powerfully praised it..."

Diana (Megan Gale):...".. oh.. oh.. oh.... I've felt the same thing about my own voice... and my mother always told me I had the most musical of voices.... and all I could hear in .. from my own voice.. was the same dead tone.. the same dead tone... and I always felt so so much that my mother overpraised my voice..."

Barbara Minerva (Angelina Jolie):..".... oh.. oh dear..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment