Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Circe is Uma Thurman in "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 1", directed by Scorcese....

Circe (Uma Thurman):..".. my crocus crocodile soul... like seeds of mustard deep into my black dawn night of privacy-Circe or ol' soul self privacy Circe inward.. and my deep deep privacy inward.. and my deeps deeps privacy inward... and my deaths in mya many an agriculture's grain.. and the teptotaling my klopton Klopstock soul in soile-sefl sif sif sifle siffle siffle selfie my maxie-war... be a johns joes cuff-links at the powder pink strawberries wreathing the angle wrists of my arms.. for I am Circe shortcake dew and moss ….. and I feel the dipstick inside my soul into a wormwood wormwood.. something wicked this way comes and it is I.. wormwood wormwood… am I the blackest heart of a full moon indeoths tea-wagon a moon emptry o sin.. and I be within the hay of a hay wain cometh.. and I be the titular dung beetle.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment