Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Antti Martikainen - "Lex Luthor Lightbearer".... the very, very, very last track on the Soundtrack for "Superman; man of steel; chapter five - the Saga of Poison ivy", directed by Steven Spielberg and Chris Nolan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtStBGJhdJA Megan d. Iseult Talia al Ghul:..".. Steven Spielberg.. it's Wonder Wo- .. I'm sorry... it's what happened with Quentin - ...I should have waited two or three minutes before talking to him .. to make sure he was alone.. he .. he wasn't.." Steven Spielberg's voice:..".. I... I'm lying in bed.. Talia.. it's Zelda.. I'm so tired.. so so so very fatigued.. I can't talk .. I can't talk... only... listen.." Megan d. Iseult Talia al Ghul:...".. It's.. It's .. do you know the expression.. "We all know who's directing Justice League Orc".. I mean .. he's the director of "Chronus".. and of the Hellboy .. movie's... it's .. it's what happened to Wonder Woman.. because.. it had to be her.. no one else.. no one else.. she .. she told me.. never forget that I am Wonder Woman.. Never forget that... and... it's that.. Steven.. they found Perez.. and I don't think they have before... Steven..?.. Steven.. sob sob.. Steven..?.." Steven Spielberg's voice:.. ".. you can tell me everything, Talia al Ghul.." At Alexis Luthor's lair - Steven Spielberg's voice.. is emanating from Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum)… he is silent.. Silent as Ivan.. Silent as the Grave.. but Steven Spielberg's voice is emanating from him courtesy of B-13 technology... - the movie ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment