Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Diana of Themiscyra is Megan Gale...

Diana of Themiscyra (Megan Gale):.."... I am the soul of a young, black young boy named Little Peepers.... he was an addle-minded young boy.. heh.. sorry.. Little Peepers... maybe little peepers can do a peeping-tom trevor kind of kink with me while I'm praying nude to Los Artemis just like Barbara Minerva did when she opened the patio door to let some air into the Villa... heh... but I'm.. it's that.. the nightmare phases happened.. (in William Marston's Wonder Woman)… the addle-minded corners of my mind are shrieking out violet violence an turning phrases into a coin spinning mercuriously in the air.. and it is a quicksilver predatory hunt for contingencies.. this is my addle-minded mind... and.. and perhaps it is the golem in me that can transform myself bodily and physiologically into a young boy who was raped by thirteen young eleven, twelve and thirteen year old girls who laughed and sniggered and sneered and that young boy is myself who I .. see.. I .. I .. SNUCK inside the physical presence of that young boy when she .. the leader .. the older girl woman leader .. was coming.. and I said.. ".. young boy .. it's time for you to go now.. it's time for me diana of themiscyra to physiologically to be you now... ".. and I replaced physiologically the presence of that young boy even in a Cronenbergian or Clive Barker sense I did this.. as if I was weaving myself into the waxwork of that young boy and sculpturally evincing myself as that young boy... when he was being sexually ATTACKED by that gang that MASSIVE gang of young girls.. and I became a scultpture and that sculpture of myself was that young boy.. for I am Di of Themiscyra... an amazon boygirl warrior.."...

monologue for Megan Gale written by Hanno Jason Leigh aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...


Track 10 of Rupert Gregson-Williams's soundtrack for Patty Jenkins's movie.. is called.. Track 10 of that soundtrack is called.. "Lex Apollo"... "Lex Apollo"....

No comments:

Post a Comment