Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Krypton - the Insurrection .. in "Superman; man of steel; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla...

General Zod (Ralph Fiennes):..."... I was a hard-core renegade in the fractured city of Kandor.. in he depths of the Hellish Argo city.. I spent time in a gentle, womb-like hard-core prison in Argo city, and it made me the man I am today.. a bad man.. a Ho Chi Minh worshipped in the city streets.. a man who become the ultimate Revolutionary of Krypton.. and of planet OA as well.. I become a man that .. sickened myself inward.. to my very inward archipelago rivelets nez nez of sensations... my inward river of death and life.. my inward river of death and life.. and I become the Rockstar Superstar Revolutionary of Krypton.. by The Holy Mothers of OA.. thanks, Mike Demitro / Demetro.. I become.. that disgusting word: a hero.. and I truly.. I shall .. their is a magnificent, epoch century-spanning quote from A. C. Bradley.. that Macbeth chose to wage war upon his own soul.. that Macbeth was a man who chose to wage war upon his own soul.. and I waged war against my own poor image in a lake.. in a placid lake of death and stinking my inward maggots of my intestinal courage.. " Corporal Zod (Nicholas Cage):.. - he's in a mental institution -..."... I hear you.. I building something big... I'm building something big.." General Zod (Ralph Fiennes):..".. It is.. to my own fetus soul.. " Ursa One (Victoria Hill):..".. my body is a fetus squared imaginary zero and my soul is a fetus real number.." Ursa Two (Alana de La Garza):..".. my physiology is an embryo of volcanic fire.." General Zod (Ralph Fiennes):.. ".. you see.. I can't talk submissively about myself.. without my two.. executive assistants.. following suit like they are human missiles and torpedo's.." Ursa One and Ursa Two in ultimate unison:..".. We both approve of your last statement.. General Zod.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment