Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Daniella Amavia's Morgan la Fay and Michael Rosenbaum's Alexis Luthor in Steven Spielberg / Sophia Copolla co-directed, "Superman; man of steel; chapter one"....

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):.."... I'm reading Tennyson's Idyll's of the Kings right now.. and I'm reading about the Sorceress.. she's a Sorceress, isn't she.. Vivien's.. Vivien's enchantment of Merlin... and …. wait.. it's you... you're the other Vivien, aren't you.. lost in the mists of time... Morgan.. Morgan.. La fay..?..."

The voice of Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia):..".. uh-huh... hahahHAHAHAhahaha….. what did I just say.. unh-huihh..!!…"

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):..".. heh..."

The Voice of Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia):..".. it's.. how.. I've .. been.. when.. I'm horrid.. I'm absolutely, absolutely horrid..."

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):..".. do you mind my mentioning that novel by Peter David about King Arthur.."

The Voice of Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia):..".. oh oh oh .. sob sob.. gurgle.. my Lancelot.. oh GOD!!.. Lancelot!..."

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):..".. It's the beginning of the book... I'll never describe how they describe the face of Morgan la Fay... a young women, an immortally young woman.. like she has the most ancient of faces.. and then .. describing the eternally youthful Morgan la Fay's face like is so ancient that it is literally.... crumbling off of her... "

The Voice of Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia):.. ".. Oh!.. thanks.. Lex..."..

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum): - he can start improvising dialogue here -..."... it meant .. that her soul was crumbling and.. that Morgan la Fay's soul was undergoing a radiation decay just like her face.. it meant .. that they were saying that Morgan la Fay's face was undergoing the effects of White Phosphorus.. and that therefore so along with her face was her soul.. or maybe.. Agent Orange... I'm not familiar with Agent Orange..."

The Voice of Morgan La Fay (Daniella Amavia):..".. oh.. Lex.. that explains SO much of what happened with me... I love YOU!!…"

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):...".. love ya too... Morgan..."

The Voice of Morgan La Fay (Daniella Amavia):....".. you know, Lex.. it's like... I was always meant to be so .. diabolical.... that I was fun.. that's it.. I was Morgan la Fay .. and I was always meant to be.. fun..."

Alexis Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):...".. heh... fun..."


scene for "Superman; man of steel; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla.. written by screenwriter Hanno Ridal Raudsepp who hopefully can be actor, Hanno Jason Leigh.. with the generous permission of actress... Jennifer Jason Leigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment