Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Audiomachine - Voltumus..... Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.."... Lex.. Jesse Lex.. Jesse Lex... you look just like the Alexander Luthor of Crisis of Infinite Earths.. just like him.. just like.. just like my memories.. of seeing panels from that comic book on the internet ten or eleven or twelve years ago... and.... it's for the horror for the comic book Lex Luthor.. to stop.. to end.. for him to stop being an.. an entity that is something beyond .. Apex Predator... and I can't even.. explain.. the sense or sensibility I feel... Jesse Lex.. Jesse Lex.. about the true miracle that your are playing Lex Luthor.. or that you actually ARE Lex Luthor.. in this parallel realm unreachable by us..."....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aLhxYFiJWY&t=526s


Billy Zane Lex:..".. maybe I'm him.. Alexis.. maybe I'm him... I still can't explain how despicably, reprehensibly I treated the strawberry Shortcake adorable Talia al Ghul, the holy spirit Talia al Ghul (Megan d. Iseult).. when I didn't not for a MILISECOND.. sorry for shouting.. I didn't let her for an iota of a second.. phase into any other sense of being.. into any other feeling that maybe.. she was somewhere else.. maybe she was.. somehow else.. maybe.. she was phased into a sense of.. phantomhood… and I didn't let her feel ANY of that.. so perniciously of myself.. so perniciously... this sense of personal greed and personal ownership over the most TRIVIAL of details is so powerful with me.. so overwhelming... that.. I really feel like I AM that beyond apex predator Lex Luthor.. of the comics... in a way I really, really don't want to be.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment