Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

To track 13 of Depeche Mode.. "walking in my shoes".... in "Superman; man of steel; chapter five- the death of Linda Danvers", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla and Scorcese...

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.. - possessed by an unbridled rage, hacks away with a rusty axe at the cantelope-like-split open intestine-and-brains bleeding body of Sarah Polley-2 Linda Danvers.. who is a woman in her late 30's after all.. not a twelve year old girl at all. :..".. I TRUSTED YOU, you FUCKING CUNT... I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO ANAKIN SKYWALKER, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!.. THENNA, YOU WORTHLESS BITCH, YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF THENNA.... I FINALLY SAW YOUR MOVIES SARAH POLLEY!!…. I FINALLY SAW WHAT YOU DO TO BOYS IN YOUR MOVIES SARAH POLLEY!!!..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment