Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Really Slow Motion - Century ... is the music of.. Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. Lex.. the Establishment.. is not permitted to hurt your little sister.. Lex.... I'll talk to a man I pleasantly, amiably refer to as my good buddy, Superboy Prime .. about that.. maybe he can help.. he's a real hero.. a true .. old-fashioned hero.. he is .. Superboy-Prime is .. a true old-fashioned hero.. protecting young girls.. sorry.. young women like your little sister.. Lex.. should be his specialty... the Establishment wants to.. sniff... hurt your little sister, Lex.. and we all went thru something thru collective-mass hallucinations with the slovenly-dressed Richard Burton of "Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf"... I'm slovenly dressed.. Lex.. even.. as .. Superman.. Lex.. so it was very hard for me.. what happened with Richard Burton.. that image of Richard Burton grabbing the front of his sweater.. like he was having a heart seizure.. that was very hard for me.. I'm frequently carrying heavy loads.. Lex.. so I have to grab the cloth of my Superman chest emblem..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trO24ysqSkQ&list=RDx3ycpPRej_E&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment