Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

... Kate Croy Karamazov, Katerina Ivanovna Karamazov, Grushenka Karamazov.. sob sob sob.. meesha karamazov.. and .... and Ratigen / Ratiken Karamazov-level casting.. is it possible.. that Daredevil's / Matt Murdock's father .. survived the mob-assassination on the street.. and that now he is living seperately from Daredevil.. could director, Jacques Rivette.. be the person who plays.. as an actor... could Jacques Rivette play the Robert de Niro father of Matt Murdock.. as an older man.. could Jack Rivette play Robert de Niro as an older man.. as Matt Murdock's (Hanno Jason Leigh's) .. father..?.. in the 12-hour, "Daredevil; the man without fear", directed by Scorcese.. and in many, many sequels / sequals .. besides.. all directed or co-directed.... by Scorcese....

Senta:.. ".. MIS.. sugune naitleja on see.. Scorcese on paha mees.. vaga paha mees.. mis ta TEGI .. Michael'i 'le.. Willaim'li'le… pane see perekond porgu… PORGU...!!…"...


Tom Welling:..".. I will hurt you like you've never been hurt before, Hanno.. if you insult my family..."...

Ben Kingsley:..".. I now know who I was going to hurt so terrifyingly and monstrously in that movie where I play a Vigilante Serial Killer who hunts and savagely kills other serial killers, the prototypical bad guys of the movie.. yes.. I'm the hero of the movie.. Aaron Eckhardt plays an investigator who's forced to locate me in that movie.. reluctantly, of course.. the man I was supposed to so horrifically hurt and victimize in that movie was a young man who long, long, long, long ago in a distant season of mists....

                           .. was cast as Tom Welling..

                                     .. early, early, early, early in Season 1..."...


----------

- to me...

Ben Affleck:..".. I'm going to watch you take a piss now..."..

No comments:

Post a Comment