Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Wasp Queen - Really Slow Motion.. the music of.. Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) in personal terror for Talia al Ghul (Megan d. Iseult).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAw1eJvB6aA


Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg):.."... I might finally find out.. what a ridiculous proposition it is for me to be Lex Luthor.. at all.. and.. impossibly... I may finally just turn out to be a young man.. named Justin... and... then.. as soon as that realization.. that NAME.. hits me.. the identity of Lex Luthor so irrepressibly.. catches on to me... holds on to me like sizzling oil on a hot pan.. and I phase into.. literally thru arcane technology .. I phase into becoming two.. people.. still Lex Luthor.. still Lex Luthor.. and a young man..  myself.. named Justin.. just.. Justin.. sorry for saying.. just Justin.. that felt.. untoward.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment