Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Twelve Titans music - Monolith... hte.. the.. music of Superboy Prime (Tom Welling)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9VCNXROgjY&list=RDx3ycpPRej_E&index=2


Superboy Prime (Tom Welling):..".. I'm an actor.. and I thought I might someday be cast as Reed Richards in a Fantastic Four movie.. and my friend, Kristen .. she'd be cast as the Invisible girl or the Invisible Woman... and.... I think.. I talked to an alien in outer space.. who said that uniquely he was the alien Doctor Doom.. that he was the Doctor Doom.. who actually was an alien.. and this is what he said to me... he said.. I do not play games with the man who's been cast as Reed Richards.. or with the young woman who's been cast as Invisible girl or Invisible woman.. and their was this horror in him .. and in me.. that he'd done that.. I saw.. images of Kristen.. where I was .. hurting her.. and laughing.. and the pain... the horror.. she was in .. was unimaginable.. and I was.. laughing.. LAUGHING at her... and we were against a pitch-night black background.. as this .. occurred.. and I really.. so did she.. wondered if she made a pact with the alien Doctor Doom.. so that she would REPLACE the real target.. in my imaginings... that the real target.. may be one of my very best friends on the show... and that she was heroically, courageously... that she made a pact with the alien Doctor Doom for these images of her being so horrifically victimized by a laughing Superboy Prime.. anyway.. the alien Doctor Doom made it very clear finally that he would never do that.. to her.. or to me..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment