Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

.. Traing...

.. Traing was very nice.. she came for the IM.. an injection into the shoulder.. I mean I was getting an injection into the shoulder.. it's that.. she said, very nicely, that she always went to the Tim Hortons and then Subway Restaurant and then to my home third.. to find me.. that she went to these two places first.. I think that's very nice.. she said that it's like.. those are my natural places of abodes.. so of course it's natural that she checks those places first.. she's very nice..

.. I remember now what I was going to write on my website before she arrived.. it's that.. these two scenes have a planet apocalips-level exactitude of correlation... it's Ted Kord / Paraih.. Maxwell Lord / Society Lex... Ted Kord tell Maxwell Lord that Lord is a grey-coated shyster, a con man.. and then he finally says, "Rot in Hell, Max".. Maxwell Lord shoots him dead.. he shoots Ted Kord, dead that is.. the scenario of the exact correlation to this scenario is.. Pariah tells Society Lex:.. ".. you're also a fool, Lex Luthor.. you think you're this planet's (or galaxy's)… Apex Predator.. but their's another .. and you won't survive his coming...".. that's Society Lex's "Rot in Hell, Max" scene.. with Pariah… in the next issue which I don't own and have never read or ever seen.. I read on DC forums / message board that Society Lex tells Pariah something like.. ".. of course I know who the Apex Predator is.. I'm him...".. and then Society Lex shoots Pariah.. presumably shoots him dead... that very last part I don't like...

No comments:

Post a Comment