Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Batman Begins Track #3.. Myotis..

Julian Day (Alan Rickman):..".. it's the golden-armoured Calendar Man costume.. this costume is a parallel-reality incarnate.. in the sense.. that when I'm inside the Golden Armour.. I am literally inside a parallel reality.. a parallel almost-dream realm.. heh.. perhaps something connected to a subtle realms Silver City Golden Armour.... and therefore I can in a sense of flight-teleportation... I can teleport to other locations while inside the Golden Armour.. in a sense be .. like two quons simultaneously existing at opposite sides of the universe and communicating between themselves instantaneously in a book by Gary Zukav.. I can be in two places at once... as still the same person.. heh.. it's that fascinating philosopher's stone-esque golden armour of mine.. a Calendar Man-costume.."....





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdoIoLH_osk&t=456s

No comments:

Post a Comment