Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Mantis - Anubis.. is the music of.. Talia al Ghul (Megan d. Iseult):..".. I know one thing for certain.. the George Perez Circe and the Circe who came after George Perez.. they cannot possibly be the same person.. for the George Perez Circe was far more powerful than Wonder Woman... and the Circe who came after.. at least the Phil Jiminez Circe.. is far less powerful than Wonder Woman.. I'm not familiar with the William Messner-Loebs Circe.. but a Circe who is far more powerful than Wonder Woman cannot possibly be the same person as a Circe who is far less powerful than Wonder Woman.. it is as simple as that.. I am not happy at all that the George Perez Circe is so apocalyptically powerful and I would rather that her own powers backfired upon her and she the George Perez Circe transformed into a mouse and was eaten by a lizard and that would be her death in all finality.. Praise Holy Yahveh I truly want that.. characters as powerful as the George Perez Circe deserve no less than such a fate... and... wait.. the word.. 'less' or 'more'.. no less than such a fate or no more than such a fate.. arrrrghhh... so.. my silly colleague Ahania Blacksmith had the moronic idea that he could arrange perhaps with the help of Hugo Strange.. hah HAH hah... in his abject stupidity Ahania Blacksmith had the idea that he could make.. mystical arrangements.. where the George Perez Circe could turn out to be one and the same person as Zelda (Angelina Jolie)... as he Ahania Blacksmith seems to so abjectly worship Zelda's (Angelina Jolie's) fearlessness and power.. and he seems to think that George Perez himself will see to it with all Perez-decisiveness that the George Perez Circe will be that her vulva will be sliced open and that she at the hands of George Perez himself.. she the Circe of the George Perez era that she will end up a castrated embryo at his hands... and I know myself that that is exactly what George Perez is like.. the men who are themselves the Talkbacker-Voices insist vehemently upon this.. so she is doomed.. and Ahania Blacksmith's silly and moronic ideas that if she the George Perez Circe be one and hte the same person as Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. that she the George Perez Circe would seamlessly remain an apocalyptically powerful fearless character.. I find this a charmless idea... heh... I was rather charmed and amused however.. to see the frustration on Ahania Blacksmith's (Hanno Jason Leigh's) face.. when he was walking on the streets of Trenton Silver City feeling safe with this oh so special precious brainchild of his.. and I started wheezing and whining in my makeshift voice.. ".. pllleeeaazzze nooo.. pleeeaazzzee no.. pleeaazzze no.. pleeeaazzee nooo.. pleeeeaazzzee nooo... ".. and then my wheezing and whining voice finally alerted venerable film-actor Sean Connery to Ahania Blacksmith's (Hanno Jason Leigh's) thoughts about having Zelda (Angelina Jolie) and the George Perez Circe turn out to be one and the same person.. and venerable film-actor Sean Connery threatened to butcher Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh) in the womb if he did this.. so.. I won my case... it is over.. he lost.. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh) - he lost.. he lost everything.. he lost .. everything. And I've gained my point. I am a Manta Ray. I am Mantus - Anubis. Talia. al. Ghul."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT8BqgJlbR0

No comments:

Post a Comment