Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Audiomachine - Necromancer.. is the music of.. Booster Gold (Haydnn Christiansson):...".. it's sonia alexander (ewan mcgregor).. he was just a young boy.. back then.. he was just.. a boy.. and I was already an adult man.. back then.. back then.. I couldn't let a young boy like him.. suffer.. be hurt.. at all.. at all.. at ALL..."...

Sonia Alexander (ewan McGregor):..".. and I for my part.. Booster (Haydnn Christiansson)… I am thinking of a young female Chinese baby.. who has not been born yet.. and I am so very terrified of Chinese female infanticide.. I am so terrified of it.. and it's reported scale.. eleven years ago.. the reported scale of Chinese female infanticide.. eleven years ago.. it harrows me to the soul.. Booster Gold (Haydnn Christiansson)…"...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cReaBqs9NRE

No comments:

Post a Comment