Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Twelve Titans Music - Fractured.. is teh teh the music of.. Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt):...".. Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh)... it's George Perez's Wonder Woman.. she's of a different reality.. and I thought.. that.. at the end of .. "War of the Gods".. that she.. that she.. actually.. that.. she died... and then.. she was ressurected.. as the Wiliam Messner-Loebs Wonder Woman.. but this second Wonder Woman... the Wiliam Messner-Loebs Wonder Woman.. she was a different person entirely than the George Perez Wonder Woman... I think I got this right... sorry.. real sorry.. I mean.. the George Perez Wonder Woman.. she died in.. "War of the Gods".. it may almost be like.. the George Perez Circe won.. and the George Perez Wonder Woman.... died... I don't think you can say that she was then ressurected as the same person.. and... she's of a different reality.. and she was so confused.. and innocent.. and it was how she talked.. and.. their's something going on with the present-day Wonder Woman of the comics.. no one knows where she came from..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2T7LQxIx8I

No comments:

Post a Comment