Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

Ivan Torrent - Khae Momme.. is the music of... the creation of Tuoni...

Dominus (Tom Cruise):.. - sitting at a Starbucks.. reading finnegans wake .. -..".. okay.. it is time for Dominus.. to become.. Tuoni.. a holographic light-photon shadow light optical surface substance of selfhood.. covering.. the lightl-clad or naked body of.. Kathy Kane (Nikita Bellucci).. they are.. they are planning on butchering .. the body of Kathy Kane (Nikita Bellucci).. like.. just as if.. she were put in a slaughterhouse.. so … so time is of the essence.. for myself .. Dominus.. to disappear.. into .. into more than a decade of into the future.. to translate myself into... my shemblable double-photon light-solid self.. in other words myself as.. light-optical hallucination.. none other than.. Tuoni.. Tuoni.. Tuoni.. that I am the shemblable light-photon-composed-self Tuoni.. in other words... none other than an optical illusion solid hallucination covering... the lightly-clad or naked body of Kathy Kane (Nikita Bellucci).. okay.. " -.. reading.. -..".. to my transformation.. into my shemblable photon-double self Tuoni.. ".. an artificial tongue with a natural curl..".. Ducard:..".. that's me.. that's... it … it can't be me.. it .. it can't.."... Patrick Elliot (Daniel Day Lewis):..".. the artificial tongue is me..".. Dominus (Tom Cruise):..".. okay the artificial tongue is you Patrick Elliot.. but can the natural curl be me...?.." .. Patrick Elliot (Daniel Day Lewis):..".. agreed...".. Ducard (Liam Neeson):..".. I really wish I could be part of this.. but -.. I - I can't..."... Dominus:..".. sorry.. Ducard.. ".. all ears.. ".."... Johnny Depp:.. - with serious sadness.. with heart-stricken sadness.."... ".. all ears..".. is me.. Dominus.. destiny decrees that all ears is me.. I'm .. I'm sorry.. Dominus.. I'm so so very sorry .. for destiny itself.. that … ".. all ears..".. is me.."... Dominus:.. ".. ".. all ears .. ".. is Johnny Depp.. okay.. ".. two fifths of two buttocks..".. Zelda (Angelina Jolie):..".. that's me.. "... two fifths of two buttocks .. ".. is DEFINITELY me..."... Dominus (Tom Cruise):..".. okay... ".. two fifths of two buttocks.. ".. is Zelda (Angelina jolie).. a manroot of all evil...".. Steve Trevor senior (Chris Pine):.. ".. a manroot of all evil must be me.. Steve Trevor senior (Chris Pine).. that's me.. Dominus.. that's me... ".. Dominus:.."... okay... thanks.. Steve Trevor senior (Chris Pine).. thanks.. thanks.. ".. a sedimental cupslips.. ".. can that be me..?.. can.. ".. a sedimental cupslips.. ".. be just me.. ?.. thanks.... okay.. a bladder tristended.. ".. Ducard (Liam Neeson):..".. that's Ruby Ryder (Hyacinth Ryder).. I'm sorry.. she may have.. a medical condition.. ".. a bladder tristended .. ".. is Ruby Ryder (Hyacinth Ryder).. okay.. "... Dominus (Tom Cruise):..".. okay.. I think that's it.. so.. my destiny to be transformed into photon-composed self Tuoni awaits.. ".. it is time for the intervention ..

                                .. of Darkseid.."....


Ruby Ryder (Hyacinth Ryder):..".. Dominus.. Vandal Savage.. is crying.. he truly is.. he says he is known for harvesting inner organs.. and that.. he is so unbelievably close to being.. just like.. the Creeper.. in Victor Salvo's-directed movie.. "Jeepers Creepers"..."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLD7PbWXzSw&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment