Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

Two Steps from Hell - What's happening to me.. is the music of.. Perry White (George Clooney):..".. What's happening to me.. -.. I believe.. in the authors of their own literary work.. being acknowledged as getting true credit .. for their own literary work.. that's what's happening to me.. and this belief.. this conviction of mine.. it's like this belief of mine.. that an author should be given true credit of their OWN work.. of their own literary work.. this belief of mine... is transforming me.. into a .. an .. an abomination of a person..."...

Perry White (George Clooney):.."... what is Holiday (Bruce Willis).. Holiday (Bruce Willis)… is a thief.."..

Miss Goode (Anne Wolf):..".. no.. no.. he's not..."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDtuUgigtQE&list=RDNc4hQsRpD6E&index=7

No comments:

Post a Comment