Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Two Steps from Hell - the Immortals .. is the music of.. Diana of themiscyra (Nikita Bellucci / Megan Gale):..".. sonia alexander (ewan mcGregor-3).. you still don't know who I was branded to execute.. you still don't know who it was I was meant to be the executioner of.. but it was... a clowny character.. it was a class-clown character.. person... a real character of a person.. and it's why actor Leonardo de Caprio means so much to me.. in .. "A boy's life".. that's the movie right..?.. it's called.. "A boy's life".. starring leonardo de caprio and a viscerally brilliant Robert de niro.. and a sympathetic ellen barkin.. and... and my deep love for leanardo de caprio in this movie.. and.. equally.. in "What's eating Gilbert Grape...".. I was supposed to be the executioner of.. the class-clown.. and you don't know how much.. I am speaking the words of Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh).. as the very words I breath..."...

Sonia alexander (ewan McGregor-3):... ".. Wonder Woman (Nikita bellucci / Megan Gale).. are you thinking of the Marvel comic book character... The Impossible Man... because maybe it's not him at all.. maybe he's actually a very powerful.. even lethal character.. and he represents a kind of very powerful .. roadblock.. of an idea.."..



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWhEU-Njf54

No comments:

Post a Comment