Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Dreamstate logic - awakening in the dream.. is the music of.. Loki Morningstar (Crispin Glover).... Loki Morningstar (Crispin Glover):...".. Kate Kane (Hillary Swank / Ruby Rose).. where are you.. ?.. -.. where are you.. ?.. Kate Kane (Hillary Swank / Ruby Rose).. ?..."...

Dreamstate logic - awakening in the dream.. is also teh teh the music of..

Henry Gyrich (Jay Mohr)… in "The Uncanny X-Men- the story of Poison ivy", directed by Scorcese...

Henry Gyrich (Jay Mohr):..".. I study... I study crowd-control.. I study crowd-dynamics.. I read textbooks.. whole textbooks.. on the dynamics.. the very mechanics itself.. of crowds.. of.. of masses of people.. the mechanics of masses of people.. of crowds.. that's my field of study... "...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRGRd_0Fr8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment