Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The enigma - TNG Kathedral.. is the music of.. Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. SUPERBOY PRIME (Tom Welling)!! - I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR HEART OUT, SUPERBOY PRIME (Tom Welling)!!! - Superboy Prime (Tom Welling).. I am stronger than you, Superboy Prime (Tom Welling).. I am physically stronger than you, Superboy Prime (Tom Welling).. and I am going to rip your heart out, Superboy Prime (Tom Welling).. "...

The enigma - TNG Kathedral.. is also teh the music of..

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.."... and also.. I am presently in my dotage... I am Alexis Luthor.. and I am Polonius.. but when I was a young man.. I was Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp)… and then.. when I was just.. Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh)… I was Hamlet.. and now... I am Polonius.. when I became Luthor... I became Polonius.. but their is a past self unrolling from myself … a past life of myself is unrolling backward.. where my past unrolling-life is my past younger self in earth-2.. where I was where my younger self is a truly explosive Iago Alexis Luthor.. but my younger self of this earth-2 is myself as a younger.. Alexis.. Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum).. whereas.. in my .. original past life.. I was merely.. Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp)… and I was Hamlet.. and now in my older years .. I am Polonius Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum).. truly now in my dotage.. truly now in my dotage.. and ungrateful older self to my younger self Alexis (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp)… and yes.. castro the New York Times.. which is none other than the hateful Source of Ain't it cool news and Visual Sensations for Women.. it was also the New York Times.. castro the New York Times.... "castro" means "castrate".... "castrum" means "fortress".... ahh... and I hear the New York Times Talkbacker-voices do something very sneaky... they are saying.. 'Indeed... but which New York Times..'.. that means that the New York Times WAS saying that their was a bad New York Times.. which was none other than..

                 .. Blair's New York Times.. Blair's New York Times.. until the New York Times …

                                        .. finds another Blair...

                        … also .. the New York Times is going to have to find another Blair.. because I'm hearing the New York Times-Talkbacker-Voices saying that they want Blair back.. and that they have Blair again.. and that Blair is now back once more to being a proud New York Times colleague.. and..

                              … and collaborator...

                                                  … castrate correct spelling too...

                                         .. also castrate ominous crowds of young men..

                               … castrate the WHOLE crowd of ominous young men..."..



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP3oITgkS6M

No comments:

Post a Comment