.. the enigma TNG - Whispers in the snow.. is the quintessential, official music.. as well.. of..
.. the earths begin in the Sophia Copolla - "G. I. Joe" universe...
Sean Bean is "Big Bear" of earth-1
\
.. and .. and Christian Bale.. sob sob sob sob.. he.. Christian Bale.. he.. sob sob… he... Christian Bale.. is "Big Bear" of earth-2.. the earth.. the official earth.. earth-2.. in which a very Peter Gallagher / Michael Sabatino-esque Batman married the beautiful-soul Bronze Age Selena Kyle.. and they both retired and lived the rest of their lives... in peace and retirement.. in earth-2... in earth-2.. pre-crisis.. pre-crisis..
.. and the horrific, beyond horrific, 1980's-Satanic cult horror-retribution against .. Big Bear (Christian Bale).. of earth-2.. begins.. has already.. begun.. because actor Christian Bale.. - .. he...
.. he disobeyed orders...
.. Whispers in snow.. whispers.. Loki Morningstar Daniel day lewis loki Morningstar whispers in the snow.. the enigma TNG..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMi1myPiE9c
.. in the inwards of the above URL.. "AMi".. is "Amityville".. or rather.. "Amytiville".. or.. "Amitiville"... horror.. ?.. ".. the Amityville horror 1".. is .. "AMi1".. ?.. inside the above URL..?.. -..
Sunday, May 3, 2020
.. the enigma TNG - Whispers in the snow.... is the quintessential, official, apocalyptic music of.. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh's) final descent into worse-than-Kurz-level horror-Congo-horror darkness .. begins.. Cobra Commander / Ridal Emily (Hanno Jason Leigh): ... ".... Sean Bean thinks it's a nice thing that William Blake called children fools.. he Sean Bean thinks that's very nice... because he's Sean .. and that's who Sean Bean will always be.. that's what Sean Bean as.. that's what and who he Sean Bean will always be... and I .. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. did shriek in a blood-curdling voice that I would cut off the balls of some little boys.. but those were evil young boys I said that about.. and I shrieked that in my womb-basement that only Constance d'Arimas (Sophia Copolla) of Cobra... and Cover Girl (Savanna Samson).. in my womb-basement that only those two people have access to.. have access to me inside.. and I shrieked that those evil young boys had fugly mothers... and I really wanted to spank the fugly mothers of those evil young boys I wanted to spank those fugly mothers on their bare asses... and I .. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. said all this.. Joss Whedon did not say all this.. Grant Morrison did not say all this.. I .. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. said all this..."...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment