Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

.. Sophia Copolla.. perhaps.. the fifth- official "Black Orchid".. episode of.. the "G. I. joe- the rise of Cobra" television show.. on Showtime.. this televisions show executive produced by Francis Ford Copolla.. the fifth- "Black Orchid" episode should end with Hyacinth Samson (Winona Ryder).. the very, very first of the Baroness's.. her becoming a Darkseid-level threat with her engaging in bloodcurdling-voice level shrieks.. at the very, very, very end of the fifth- "Black Orchid" episode of this show.. I'm thinking something that I don't wholly understand.. that.. the pilot episode.. still executive produced by Francis Ford Copolla.. and I'm seeing Scorcese blanch and look aghast at what I'm going to say.. Scorcese.. of the movie 'Goodfellas'... but... I think the pilot episode should end.. with myself .. Hanno Jason Leigh in my blue Cobra Commander costume with the silver-metal mask.. and I labelled and designated this my official figuratively speaking.. "trench-soldier"- costume.. that I'm in that costume with the silver-metal mask.. as I leave my womb-basement.. the womb-basement that only .. Constance d'Arimas' (Sophia Copolla) of Cobra.. and .. Cover Girl (Savanna Samson) have access to.. and.. I go into the family room and in a blood-curdling voice I shriek that I am going to cut off the balls of anyone who likes Larry Hama.. and with those prolonged shrieks of myself Cobra Commander / Ridal Emily (Hanno Jason Leigh)... in the official Cobra Commander-silver metal mask.. the pilot episode finally ends.. after being an unprecedented four-hour pilot episode of "G. I. Joe- the rise of Cobra" television show on Showtime.. and.. before that.. their's a heartbreaking scene.. where I .. Ridal / Emily / Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh).. just finished writing / typing dialogue for director Sophia Copolla.. about her father Francis Ford.. where she says that he's impatient and that he Francis Ford is impatient to make movies that he's not entitled to make.. and then.. I .. Ridal Emily / Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh).. go to the freezer to take out a frozen Chicken Bruschetta pizza .. I tear off the plastic from this pizza... and I hear a voice thru the ether eether that Francis Ford Copolla was going to make a movie about the abuse of chickens.. and that this was one of the movies which Francis Ford Copolla felt entitled to make and that he was impatient.. to make.. this scene.. earlier.. in the pilot episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment