Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

... and Ahania Blacksmith thought to himself.. what if the authentic reading impairment... happens with my eyes.. with books that Julian Day (Alan Rickman)... has honestly not read himself.. what if.. my reading impairment.. never departed me as an affliction of my eyes.. and the reality that I.. that I... CAN.. read so many books.. after all.. sometimes with no reading impairment whatsoever.. and sometimes with a languorious, quasi-reading impairment that still enables considerable, some truly competent reading... regardless.. regardless.. maybe.. all of that is due to the reality that I .. I.. ONLY have been reading books that Julian Day (Alan Rickman).. has already read himself.. I'm reading ONLY those books.. and... and he.. he's sending thru his retinal-optical-telekinetic powers.. he's sending to my eyes everything towards the healing of my reading impairment.. with books specifically that he's read himself.. that he can...

No comments:

Post a Comment