Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

.. Track 8 of Rupert Gregson-Williams' soundtrack for Patty Jenkins' "Wonder Woman" movie.. Track 8 is the quintessential, official music of.. Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.. ".. by the way.. I'm not him.. I'm not Michael Rosenbaum.. I categorically am not this man.. I'm not Michael Rosenbaum.. and I absolutely am not.. at all.. I'm not Michael William Rosenbaum.. the one man I despise and loath more than any other man in the Milky Way Galaxy and beyond is the Michael William Rosenbaum.. I am not him.. I'm not Michael Rosenbaum and I'm not Michael William Rosenbaum... I am- LEX LUTHOR!!.. - that is who I am.. that is all I am.. that is the entirety of who I am.. that is only who I am... I am Lex Luthor.. I am Lex Luthor..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment