Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

... Circe (uma thurman): ...".. it's this afghani-style cave.. this afghani-style cave.. it is the far-future site.. of my future death.. when I am physically subsumed.. into the form.. of ashes.. of Auschwitz-ashes out of concentration camp smokestaps.. when that becomes my physically pure form... when I transform.. into ashes.. into black ashes.. and it is my death.. and it is.. my death.. and also... my transfiguration.. into the ash-stormcloud entity.. that is Hecate.. it is thus... thru my Auschwitz-death like the ashes I become out of concentration camp-smokestacks... that i become.. am myself my selfsame self I am transfigured.. thusly.. into the stormcloud-composed goddess.. Hecate.. Hecate.. Hecate... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms... $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment