Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Wrath.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Bruce Lincoln (Peter Gallagher): .. ".. it's like this feeling.. inward visceral growly sensation i have.. that I am a truly deadly customer.. that I am a sordidly deadly customer.. ahhh.... I read the first Scott Snyder run on Batman.. or... or his second.. after Detective comics.. and their's a super-nice black-bearded Bruce Wayne in this comic.. and I kind of feel.. - what..?.. like what if.. we could both be.. the same person.. like I could be this amiable black-bearded Bruce Wayne.. come to life.. come to life... he's a such a vital, living, REAL character.. that I wish.. I could just.. be him.. and then.. he sort of.. became like.. the official.. one-and-only.. Batman himself... like he may be the bonafide.. all-Star Batman Scott Snyder Batman.. who arrived later.. one and the same person... one and the same person.. and then the attempted, threatened torture of Tommy elliot.. by the Scott Snyder Batman.. and his terrifyingly sinister cohort Alfred.. that happened.. and I wonder about my truly personal sordid deadly all-to-personal sordidly deadly moments.. that are my own.. that are.. my own.. and I - wonder..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cuObHLTr_M

No comments:

Post a Comment