Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

... Sally Jupiter: ..".. and I'm really sorry I said I was worried about Harvey Keitel.. at the exact time that.. I know.. when I said that.. at exactly the time when.. Harvey Keitel was scary.. sorry.. when I said that I was worried about Harvey Keitel.. when I said that at exactly the same time that their were threats emanating from Harvey Keitel.. and.. maybe it means I am so, so, so, so much like Bridgette Marquardt.. where I was saying in the long term.. in the long, long term.. maybe not even in the long, long term.. but just.. only.. in the long term.. I was really worried about Harvey Keitel.. and I really cared for him.. and I know how terrible saying that.. can feel for people.. when I say that at exactly the same time when their are threats emanating from Harvey Keitel.. but it really does mean that I am exactly like Bridgette Marquardt...".......

No comments:

Post a Comment