Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Julian Day (Alan Rickman): ..".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I am going to bring... to your understanding of the book.. "Ghost Wars".. written by Steve Coll.. I am going to bring to your understanding of this book.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. something that I feel such inward painful razor-sharp sensation of.. an inward razor-consciousness visceral I feel .. which.. a pernicious hatred of muslims.. of muslim men.. and.. very like... very like.. even moreso.. of muslim women.. poor muslim women.. poor, poor muslim women.. it is my inward core-visceral consciousness of this hatred of muslims.. that I am going to bring to your understanding of the text of Steve Coll's book "Ghost Wars".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. when you can finally read this book... when you can finally read.. this book..."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment