Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale): ..".. their's nanotechnology in my system.. their are single-celled organism-sized microchips.. in my bloodstream.. I believe these microchips may honestly.. be no smaller.. no smaller.. than single-celled organisms... no smaller.. their are many.. their are many.. the effects of these microchips.. is absolutely horrific in terms of.. radio.. radio.. radio!!! -.... it means.. you see.. Germany investigates nanotechnology... Germany has a history of investigating nanotechnology.... but I honestly don't believe Germany practices nanotechnology... I don't believe their is a real nanotechnology industry in Germany.. I believe that Germany.. is in the business.. of policing nanotechnology.. of doing immense, leviathan research into nanotechnology.. of making a leviathan study of it.. of.. of.. of.. it.. to.. protect the world from its horrific dangers... it is why.. perhaps for no other reason why.. I must.. begin.. the Omac Project.. to produce.. an immunological defence system.. inside the human bloodstream.. against this nanotechnology.. that is what the Omac Project... a Black Ops.. of Wayne industries.. actually.. actually is...".... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment