Thursday, September 3, 2026
.. A scene in the first five or ten minutes of "The Mighty Thor Two", directed by Lars von trier and Roger Donaldson.. Loki, played by Ralph Fiennes: ..".. ahh.. heh.. so Mighty Thor.. as it turns out.. I was Wilhelm Canaris all along.. I am now a very similar man.. I am now.. Phillip Resnick.. and it is my may welland pledge to be this man to the utmost of everything I acquired thru that ancient foray and journey I did in the Prose Edda.. the Prose Edda in english and the original Icelandic.. my may welland pledge.. when may welland so spiritually talks to Newland Archer about a woman he may be pledged to.. that she doesn't want to be in their way..".. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult winona horowitz emmanuelle hyacinth "the Sif of the Lokasenna" ryder sarah "Marvel Comics Sif" polley jaimie "lady sif" alexander uma "Idunn of the Lokasenna" thurman.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment