Friday, September 4, 2026
.. Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp aka Harr aka hannor: ..".. Ridley Scott.. I'm terribly, terribly overweight and I am trying to figure out a way to become much thinner.. much thinner.. but I wonder if at some point.. for some duration.. playing Hamlet for you.. film director Mr. Scott.. Ridley Scott.. whether.. in the role of Hamlet.. I SHOULD be overweight.. because.. I have a gut.. I have a significant gut.. and if this addressed something so vile and atrocious that Hamlet says about Polonius.. Is Dick van Dyke playing Polonius?.. Burt from 'Mary Poppins'?.. and.. what I mean is.. Hamlet has vile language sometimes.. and he says something so vile and unspeakable about the deceased Polonius.. and.. I have a gut.. I'm Hanno Ridal Raudsepp and I have a gut.. a major gut.. and.. also.. Hamlet says it's King Claudius who is overweight.. so if I myself spent some time in this Shakespeare Hamlet movie directed by you.. Mr. Scott.. Ridley Scott.. being overweight.. then.. Also.. I'm losing my hair to stress.. it's my alopecia.. stress caused hair loss.. and.. I'm not sure about that for Hamlet at all.. so.. so.. and.. and.. It's the apocalyptically planet apocalips physical beauty of the face of Anna Fraser.. Abigail Williams Anna Fraser on youtube.. also Shakespeare's Ariel from 'The Tempest' Anna Fraser on youtube.. female Iago Anna Fraser on youtube.. She has exactly the same remarkable, astonishing, infinitely unique facial beauty as Kate Winslet.. and.. after I die.. as Hamlet.. and they.. my friends.. they.. I mean.. the movie ends with me falling into an ebony black abyss of ocean so that I am like a single drop of water in an ocean.. as I fall.. can there be a close up of my face where I have EXACTLY the same face as Anna Fraser of youtube.. Shakespearian Arthur Miller actress Anna Fraser of youtube..?.." .. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth "Nude Fyenshya El" ryder hyacinth "nude fyenshya" ryder winona horowitz emmanuelle hyacinth "The Baroness of COBRA" ryder monica "Nude Desdemona Anna aka The Fourth Baroness of Les Noeuf Soeurs of COBRA" bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment