Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2026

.. Music for watching the world end .. eclipse .. is the official, quintessential music of.. Doctor McPherson of Belleville, Ontario: ..".. They're pills.. pills.. psychotropic pills.. and.. It's who I am.. as a prescription pyschiatrist.. for psychotropic medication.. and.. there must be more to it than that.. something.. forces.. forces.. outside of these psychotropic pills.. having dire effects on the person's mental health.. What was Mk Ultra in the sixties?.. What was it?.. What else is there out there apart from Mk Ultra.. ?.. Because.. It's who I am.. psychologically.. Who I am.. in terms of something like.. that old idea of personal responsibility.. unless it's not an old idea.. I'm not in that social realm right now.. the social realm of personal responsibility.. But I wonder if I have something about personal responsibility for these pills.. these psychotropic medications.. that is like.. outside myself.. like.. where I can really analyze what happens with these pills.. and.. really just.. be there.. and.. be aware of how these pills affect my patient.. these psychotropic pills.. and.. wait.. wait.. Who is Hanno Jason Leigh Harry.. because he truly is THE MASTER of.. of.. addressing these forces which I mentioned.. like Mk Ultra.. like he's INSIDE it.. this STORY.. this PLOT of ESPIONAGE the CIA and psychotropic pills.. and that's where he IS.. and he's THE MASTER.." .. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult three year old wanda maximof three year old kate moss two year old STITCH from Lilo and STITCH two year old kate moss hyacinth "Fyenshya El" ryder antje "Faora Ul" traue monica "Nocturna" bellucci holly "bronze age helen alexandros" madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRdG89gaBiA&list=RDkBH-dO68ooA&index=16

No comments:

Post a Comment