Thursday, September 3, 2026
.. Cameron Hodge, played by Richard Gere: .. ".. I mean.. us people in Hollywood, California.. we Hollywood celebrities.. don't care how bad we are.. It's like we cherish the badness of ourselves.. and.. I also believe.. that some apocalyptically nice people, some apocalyptically decent people, people with so much goodness and godliness in them.. can do some very very bad things.. like deal drugs that warp and twist the mind.. twist the mind out of shape.. I mean.. honorable prescription psychiatrists.. men of honour.. gentle Nurses who bring you the pills.. the psychotropic pills.. Nurses full of infinite empathy, infinite compassion, infinite love.. and these drug dealers.. prescription psychiatrists and nurses.. I wonder now if there is an Illuminati conspiracy here.. where something has been done to their minds.. something radical and dangerous.. that they don't even know that they can't deal these drugs.. these psychotropic pills.. that they don't know that they can't do that.." .. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars.. .. .. ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment