Saturday, September 19, 2026
.. Jack Kirby: ..".. Stan.. I just talked to Mr. Kanigher.." .. .. Stan Lee: ..".. Don't talk bullshit, Jack.." .. .. Jack Kirby: ..".. I don't know what to say, Stan.." .. .. Stan Lee: ..".. I do. It's the same exact goddamn thing.. We're not fucking around with the difference between right and wrong.." .. .. Steve Dikto: "I still like Thor.. He's nice.." .. .. Stan Lee: ..".. He's very nice.. like Balder and Heimdall.. So it's agreed, I see.. Loki is a founding member of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.." .non.emmanuelle beart is lara.gary oldman is jor el.
Stan Lee: ..".. Hanno.. That's exactly what happened.. I thought Loki would make an amazing member of the Avengers.. I thought he'd be good friends with Hawkeye and Black Widow.. That he would be a real conduit.. an outreach.. for them..".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment