Monday, September 7, 2026
.. The quote below from the website called 'truthout' is to qualify.. wait.. I wonder if there is a better word than 'qualify'.. I mean.. I wrote dialogue for Holly Madison's Doctor Lauretta Bender when I read only the beginning of this article on the website called 'truthout'.. and then I was reading through the whole article.. and I'm really not SURE that.. I mean.. I think that it's only after the electroshock treatment had such horrific consequences for the little children who were her patients.. only after that that she resorted to pharmaceutical medication.. after all.. after all.. and the description of LSD bringing peace and maybe happiness.. maybe she thought that most of all what her patients needed was to feel EMOTIONS or HAPPY FEELINGS and happy sensations.. and she may have felt that LSD would do that.. I've always been deeply troubled by LSD without even researching it.. the following dialogue for Holly Madison's Doctor Lauretta Bender is.. I mean.. I read that Doctor Lauretta Bender used electroshock on autistic schizophrenic young children and there is something to the subtext of reading this that feels like.. that she chose electroshock treatment over psychotropic medication.. Later on, in the article in question on the website titled "truthout".. an article written by HP Albarelli and Jeffrey S. Kaye.. It says that actually Doctor Lauretta Bender did use pharmaceutical medications on her patients.. also the article said she also tried to use.. It connects her with the use of LSD in her treatment of patients.. The article talks so much about little children being her patients.. and.. and.. maybe Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner can take it from here.. .. Really Slow Motion .. I am not human .. is the official, quintessential song of.. Doctor Lauretta Bender, played by Holly Madison: ..".. What I don't understand is.. the idea of.. you heal the mind by killing the patient.. I don't understand that at all.. I'm not using psychotropic medication on these tiny adorable children.. I'm using electroshock treatment.. electricity.. telluric currents are electricity and magnetism.. I'm still investigating telluric currents tentatively.. to see what can heal these adorable little children who have been so horrifically psychologically and emotionally victimized by autism and schizophrenia.. electricity.. electroshock treatment is what I am trying.. to use.. to heal the mind of these adorable little children.. instead of using.. drugs.. medication.. psychopathic psychotropic pills for that purpose.. thanks, ultron..". robert deniro is non. holly madison is doctor lauretta bender who may honestly turn out to be one and the same person as the holly madison mystique in scorcese's future medusa uncanny.willie tell archer the first as martinique jason.
About the same time Dr. Bender was conducting her electroshock experiments, she was also widely experimenting on autistic and schizophrenic children with what she termed other “treatment endeavors.” These included use of a wide array of psycho-pharmaceutical agents, several provided to her by the Sandoz Chemical Co. in Basel, Switzerland, as well as Metrazol, sub-shock insulin therapy, amphetamines and anticonvulsants. Metrazol was a trade name for pentylenetetrazol, a drug used as a circulatory and respiratory stimulant. High doses cause convulsions, as discovered in 1934 by the Hungarian-American neurologist and psychiatrist Ladislas J. Meduna.. .. .. .. .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BVWsRD3xIg&list=RDkBH-dO68ooA&index=3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment