Thursday, September 3, 2026
.. Jubilee, played by Kendra Leigh Wilkinson: ..".. In Jean Paul Sartre's masterpiece, titled 'Saint Genet'.. Sartre is fascinated by the idea of evil.. by a truly fantastical imaging of evil.. and.. I think.. I'm going to go a lot lot further than Sartre about Genet.. in that.. I am going to make a choice to be.. not evil.. because evil is stuff of the purest imagination.. I am going to be.. pure horror incarnate.. pure terror incarnate.. sadistic?.. Am I going to be sadistic too?.. Is that going to be the choice I make about my selfhood.. Evil has no connection whatsoever to sadism.. Evil is like.. you know.. Eve.. Evil means.. Eve in the Garden of Eden.. Eve Devil or.. Evil is Eve Devil.. and.. It's me making.. It's not Rebecca West in Ibsen's 'Rosmerholm'.. It's like Sartre my choice to be.. sadistic too?.. that far?.. horror and terror and sadism?.. I'm going to make the choice to be all these three things?.. Wait.. wait.. is that.. existentialism.. I'm not.. sure..".. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth "The White Queen of the Hellfire Club" ryder monica "nude zaladane" bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment