Friday, September 25, 2026
.. Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. It's like I've been guzzling down gallons of gatorade for the past month or maybe for the past two months.. or more.. or.. or more.. and.. right now I'm thinking that I'm finding this personal practice of mine to be personally controversial.. because.. I could've SWORN the gatorade had instantaneously powerful immediate benefits to my immediate mental health.. and that this healing of my mind.. this effect of mental health on my mind.. that it would last for a while after I immediately drank the gatorade too.. but now.. but now.. I've been having a TERRIBLE time today and yesterday.. and.. I'm thinking that.. combined with my medication.. my medication of one pill of escitalopram, one pill of clonazepam, one pill of cogentin and two pills of olanzapine.. which despite my terrifying warnings about these medications on my website.. these are still medications I take.. thinking that they might not be literally what they are supposed to be.. but that my gracious prescription psychiatrist, Doctor McPherson, has given me medication that is very different from what it's supposed to be.. that the pill of escitalopram is NOT escitalopram.. that the pill of clonazepam is NOT clonazepam.. that the pill of cogentin is NOT cogentin.. and that the two pills of olanzapine are NOT olanzapine.. that my wonderful prescription psychiatrist, Doctor McPherson, that he KNEW how deadly these pills were as I've described partially on this website.. and that he was giving me pills which were very different medications than what they were designated to be.. but that he just CAN'T keep on doing this.. so I've been in the past two days getting the same terrifying psychotropic medication.. the pills now being exactly what they've been designated to be.. and that.. see.. see.. see.. it's the gatorade that I think has been having a terrible effect on my mind.. and I wonder if gatorade if you take lots of it as I have been doing.. whether it causes intense tiredness and physical fatigue.. and.. terrifying.. the mental effect of the gatorade together with these medications.. for the past two days.. or so.. or just two days?.. the effect together has been just mentally.. terrifying.. and I'm thinking that maybe gatorade is not so good or healthy for me.. because.. I've had a very strange way of being for the past two months or so that I've been drinking massive amounts of gatorade.. like.. these past two months or more of taking so much gatorade.. there's been so much mental.. horror tumult... with me..".non is robert deniro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment