Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

... herb tarlick: .. yeah.. see .. here's teh thing.. this soy product.. it's not actually meet...

Arthur Carlson:  .. - he abruptly formally drops the package on his desk -

andy travis:  well, what's it made of?..

herb tarlick:  I donn't knnoww.. but it can't spoil.. soy .. I think.. not sure what else..

Arthur:  SoYY?!!

herb tarlick:  it's called a veggie burger... imean that's ithink veggie roast beef.. or veggie ground beef you've got their.. I just brought one of their larger products as a promotional example.. but it can't -

andy:  - spoil...

herb tarlick: no sirree bob...

andy:  herb.. I dunno... we're gonna have to talk about this..

Arthur:  - and the photo promotion - I mean "kiss the coookk?.."..

herb:  yeah.. yeah.. mixed up the photo's at the lab.. I dunno.. thought now doncha think the photo we ended up with looks kind of apt.. like serendipity...

andy:  serendipity.. ah!..

herb:  yeth.. I dunno.. I don't usually make mistakes..

Arthur:  ahh.. herb I know..

- venus walks in almost paralyzed, stunned.. sees the photo cardboard cutout again.. which he's already seen on billboards on the way to work.. herb tarlick barbecuing "kiss the cook" with the name in bold letters "enus flytrap knows da grill... yeahhh"

venus flytrap:  aaahhhhh!!! - rushes at herb .. the other two restrain him.. herb suavely brushes the cardboard photo cutout with a svelte hankerchief...




this scene happens in an era when soy may have been controversial ... still is..

bailey's father: .. don't drink you're drinking an awful lot of that soy drink bailey.. it's not supposed to be good to drink too much.. it increases I hear soy  it does increase the pumping of estrogen.. it ampflifies greatly the estrogen unnaturally in your system..

later, cut to les..

les:  ah.. we have the same father bailey.. mine said the same thing to me this morning.. I told him who said that to you.. he doesn't have any idea what he's talking about!... get angry bailey.. I did..

bailey:  I knew ... les.. I just ..

lex les:  .. I may have even said after he left the room but maybe heard me a bit.. this man who told you is a pervert bailey.. he is..



No comments:

Post a Comment