Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

.. hanno ridal is max lord...

... nude Diana of greg rucka fame and notoriety:  .. I got a cell-phone from telus.. it worked .. well.. it worked well.. I always believed in telephone companies .. juss' like rob de grimston... I am also a grave stone marker much like him...

nude Diana Gregory:  I am the cell phone magnate of the future... the future .. the future.. john Huston spoke much of the future.. the future.. the future.. oil.. oil.. oil.. oil swirlings of time a Scylla and charabdi to DIE for.. to DIE for... the oil mud of the future a mud bath for a swine like me.. boo hoo hoo... I was ready to meet max.. in my own perpetual golden lasso of fire superman fir cone prison.. a fir ready to die for .. to die for.. to die.. for..

nude Diana greg:  .. I am a rucka woman nude forever... I am robotwoman glugg of sputtin' and sputin Gregory mucous dawn of Apollo Gregory day.. for I.. am.. Apollo.. the female Apollo ... I .. am apollon...

nude Diana rucka:  I am the future.. and the coin of the future is telus.. a telus cell phone is coin.. I studied a technology silicone tech book on electronics and its mathematics.. studied on an old old book on radio tech.. a tekwar superficial.. finally the future.. I thought I could command the future.. the futre.. the future.. I .. was
                                      ....
                                        .. wrong..

                                           ... I commanded the past..


max lord:  is that a voice in my mind.. whereas it is..

nude Diana greg rucka from the future:  max.. here is your assignment.. sorry max.. I just like talking like that.. here is your assignment.. mission impossible.. ill walk you through ti.. it.. through it.. through it.. i'll walk you through your assignment max.. nevermore.. quothe the raven Diana rucka...

No comments:

Post a Comment