Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

... loki in the age of ultron REMAKE...

loki: - on the phone - hello, may I speak to eric please.. reguly eric reguly.. I want him to lay off my firend bumblebee in the fir weather... it is a fir weather day... when we shall know how to stay the HELL out of my friend bumblebee the beetle blue..  George mason.. GARY?... his name is gary?... why is he such a George today... this is no George for my beetle.. I buy a beetle and this is what I get a volkswagon?.. with a telephone inside?... let's pre-disease a cell-phone the topsoil wold you recommend a sands just any phil at all hug huh? how about some clear-stones and river-stones inside.. whuhh?.. whaud am I doing?>.. I uh I see. .are you saying the stones are expecting expensive you say.. their gonna be in the way.. so the best thing to do is dirt and topsoil and no sand soand.. Jamie soand.. and it's all silt.. in other words all I need is some fill and some dirt and what you say is what you can do is get me some BONK for fifty bucks.. OHH!.. so you can.. - pause BLINK BLANK = ohh yehh.. I see.. now are you able to do that?  or can you do the whole job.. oh so you can do the whole job BLINAK BLANK.. oh so you've done my whole pool so you know how big it is... yess see yehh right.. ah ah sho ho so how long woul d it take before it settles.. so how long would the job take.. pardon?.. cou[le couple of days okay and what would you say the whole cost would be.. approximately I mean.. I mean it could be as much as three hundred bucks... so that includes the grass so it includes everything .. now I have a guess question about a drain... so their nothing under the ground... so their's no tunnel under the ground.. so I don't have to worry about moles.. going thru the fence .. would you be able to do the job.. a bobcat?  so you figure the job would be about three hundred bucks.. so I normally pay cash.. cash in hand.. so my question is when would you be able to do the job.. .oookjkkay.. so today is Saturday.. so you're saying you would be able to start the day after tomorrow.. okay... let's do it... blah blah blah etcetera and so forth.. so it'll be nice lawn by the springtime.. okay.. sure.. so what time would you be able to come non on Monday.. so you might be coming around eight or nine o'clock okay.. okay so might as well get started ..okay..i'm really glad I talked to you right now.. okay thanks alrighty then.. bye.. - slams the phone -....

No comments:

Post a Comment